Thursday 16 September 2010

Goteborg

From Gotland, I took bus and train to Goteborg, my last stop in Sweden.
The city is like Stockholm, surrounded by water and the buildings has some history. There are many parks, small one to big one, all near from the city central. Easy access to green, nice roads to walk, I like Goteborg. There were many tourists but it didn't feel so crowded. I enjoyed walking in the park or even in the busy streets where the tourists and the shoppers were. One thing it wasn't so great was the weather. I had some sunshine in the morning, but it rained everyday.
I took the ferry today from Goteborg to Frederikshavn, Denmark. I'll stay here for two days and then going to work for ten days at a farm. I'm very excited, I hope I'll learn a lot.
picture: ducks at Slottskogen park

1 comment:

  1. Hey! i feel a bit snoopy about it but I really enjoy reading your blog. korekara mo ganbatte!

    ReplyDelete