Tuesday 14 December 2010

Paris

I arrived at Paris last night. Left Bern after staying longer than I thought, and I visited Geneva before coming to Paris. Maybe because of the wind, Paris feels colder than Bern. Geneva was sunny and warmer, busier than it's country's capital city. River runs through the city. I didn't do much other than walking but it was interesting still. I saw the fountain, city's icon, and the awesome snow capped mountains which surrounded the city.
Today, I walked to the Arc de Triomphe and climbed to the top, and also walked through parc de Monceau on the way. I think the park was mentioned in one of the class in my University. There are so many other parks and architectures in Paris of which I only heard the name. picture: above, from top of the Arc de Triomphe. below, Geneva.

No comments:

Post a Comment