Wednesday 2 June 2010

fine day

Blue in the sky, today was the day to walk around the city. First of all, I started my walk by visiting the tower bridge. On the way, I passed the millennium bridge and Tate modern again, and Shakespeare's globe. Many tourists around, getting there and also on the bridge. I don't know why but there were few TV crews around the area filming something. After seeing that big bridge in blue, I headed for Reagent's park. Another park I learned back in college. Very big park and it was nice just hanging around because of the fine weather. Strolled along in the park and left from the opposite gate I entered. It was interesting going through Camden market. Many tourists again and so many shops selling all sorts of stuff. I found a graffiti of a fishing boy by Banksy in Camden.
Walked around St Paul's in the evening and that's about it for today. I'll leave London for Bristol tomorrow. Seems the weather will stay good.

picture: tower bridge and a duck in reagent's park


2 comments:

  1. テイトモダン自分も好きだった・・・
    懐かしー!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. はじめまして。
    やっと繋がる物をみつけたー! と思ったら
    旅行中だったのですね。。。なるほどなっとく。

    誌面で見かる機会が少なくなってしまい残念ですが
    Osamuさんが楽しそうでなによりです:) 
    そして羨ましいー!!


    今年いっぱいは帰って来ないとのことですが、
    どうかどうか
    思う存分楽しんできて下さい

    ではではー♪

    ReplyDelete